*Please Note: Sledding Tickets are SOLD OUT*
Waverly Place’s ninth annual Snow Day returns on Saturday, February 29, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for a day of winter fun with sledding hills, snowball fights and more.
Attendees will need to register in advance for a designated sledding time slot beginning at 11 a.m. Sledding tickets are $8 and include the use of a special sled provided by Snow My Yard. Each ticket is valid for a one-hour session within your purchased time slot, which permits access to two sledding hills. Tickets are available online. Check-in for each session will be available 30 minutes before your session Start Time at the check-in tent. Attendees will receive a wristband once they turn in their ticket for their official sledding session time slot.
The whole family can head to The Park for a variety of cool activities to take part in like balloon twisting, lawn games and a DJ. Plus, enjoy giveaways and in-store promotions from Waverly Place retailers:
- Stop by the “Snowballs for Snow Day” cookie decorating station in The Park with the L.A. Bikini team.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory will offer hot chocolate, coffee and a selection of apples for purchase in The Park.
- Stop by to meet the Amazing Lash Studio team in The Park! While kids enjoy fun complimentary games and snacks, parents can take advantage of a raffle and special promotions.
- Enrigo Italian Bistro is offering 20% off all pizzas from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Visit the Level Red Boxing booth for fun demos and a chance to meet the team.
- The Hollywood Feed team will be in The Park with complimentary samples, treats and toys for your pet!
- Stop by vomFASS Vinegar, Oil & Spice Shop for complimentary mulled cider and snickerdoodles in the store during Snow Day. Plus, attendees can pick up a coupon at the ticket booth to receive a Snow Day special in-store.